The process industry
If you want the role of consultant and project manager and if you have at least 2-3 years of up-to-date project experience from the pharmaceutical industry or similar GMP-regulated production environments, this job might be for you
The job is with an engineering company in Copenhagen.
As a process engineer, you must work with consulting and project planning within process engineering in the pharmaceutical industry and GMP-regulated production environments.
You will be assigned to the department in Copenhagen with the following typical tasks.
- Define process/flow description
- Propose and select suitable technologies
- Problem-free on existing systems
- Expand and upgrade existing facilities and scale from Lab to Full-scale
- Process engineering, calculation and planning of plants, machines and equipment
- Preparation of offers, planning and execution
- Preparation of PFD and PID as well as associated component lists
- Qualification, quality assurance and documentation (ISO 9000)
- Attending and planning meetings with customers and suppliers
- Follow-up on assembly tasks
- Project management and management of hours and finances (certain projects)
The tasks are divided into projects where you have the role of consultant for projects where you also have the role of project manager.
As a process engineer, it is important that you take ownership of the projects and can facilitate strong solutions across professional groups. It is also important that you ensure a thorough and systematic work process that optimally incorporates your own and other people's know-how in the solutions.
You have a minimum of 2 – 3 years of up-to-date project experience from the pharmaceutical industry or similar GMP-regulated production environments.
You may also have experience as a consultant and know that you thrive on being "posted" to customers' locations, where you are part of changing work environments and relationships.
In addition, you have:
- An education as an engineer (process, mechanical or chemical), machinist or mechanical technician
- Minimum 2 – 3 years of experience from the process industry (food, biotech, energy, chemistry or similar)
- Project management experience
- Knowledge of preparing offers, budgets and timetables
- Experience with reading and possibly design of PFD and PID, factory layout
- Used to working with documentation
Furthermore you are proficient in MS Office and have a basic knowledge of inventor or 3D plan.
It is not a requirement that you can draw.
Danish and English written and spoken.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
You will be employed permanently on white-collar terms with a salary package that fully reflects your qualifications.
Good opportunities for further training.
Normal working hours with flexible working hours.
As the job involves customer projects in the entire metropolitan area and parts of Zealand, there will be access to the use of a company car during working hours.
Employment as soon as possible.
APPLY FOR THE JOB
CVforum is responsible for the first part of the recruitment.
Send your application on mail firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are already registered in our CV-database and have the right profile, you will automatically be contacted by us.
Regular interviews are held for the job.
Application deadline 22 September 2023